Last edited 2020-05-14
1. The buyer is entitled to withdraw the sales contract without giving a reason within 14 (fourteen) days by notifying the seller. What products can not be returned, you can find in this website Vartotojų Teisių Gynimo Centro https://www.vartotojucentras.lt/istatymas.php?id=1038
2. If more that 14 days have pased from the date the goods were delivered, the Returns policy shall be subjected to the Retail Regulations of the Republic of Lithuania.
3. In cases where the Buyer notifies the withdrawal within 14 (fourteen) days from the delivery, the items must be returned in the original packaging (undamaged labels, unopened protective films, etc.). The product should be unused, undamaged, clean, in good condition, properly prepared and packed. This section does not apply to the return of defective goods.
4. When a defective product is returned, the Seller undertakes to pick up the defective product and, unless the Buyer objects, replace it with the same item. If the Buyer objects to the replacement of a defective product with a quality product, the Seller undertakes to refund the money paid for the defective product within 5 (Five) business days from the date of return of the Product.
5. The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract of sale by notifying the Seller by e-mail at email@example.com
6. A return form must be provided when returning an item. The refund form must include an account for the refund. In the event that the money is returned to a person other than the buyer's account, an authorization from the buyer to the third party to accept the refund must be provided.
7. If Buyer does not receive confirmation within 1 business day, he must contact Dvirtex.lt by phone. The Buyer must, within 3 (Three) business days, cancel the contract by telephone or email to agree with the Seller the method of returning the goods (all issues of picking up, transporting and other transportation to the place specified by the Seller). In this case, the Buyer must return the purchased Product that meets the requirements specified in section 3. If the contract is canceled, the money paid for the Product will be refunded within 5 (Five) business days from the date of return.
8. Unless otherwise agreed with the Seller, the Buyer shall bear the direct cost of returning the goods upon cancellation by the Buyer. This section does not apply to the return of defective goods.
9. The Buyer shall not be entitled to withdraw from the contract of sale if the Buyer has damaged or substantially changed the appearance of the Product. Alterations to the appearance of the packaging, which were necessary in order to inspect the product received, shall not be considered as substantial alterations to the appearance of the product.
10. If a defective product purchased by a customer during the warranty period is replaced with a new good quality product, the replacement shall be subject to the remaining warranty term, the warranty period is not extended.